Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Threads of a New Begining

After a lot of thought, I have finally decided that I need my own site.  That is to say a site that is perhaps one level above my sketchy Webs website.  I would like to learn to make this site better over time, and update regularly- at least twice a week, probably on Tuesday and Friday with whatever in-betweens I may decide to toss your way.  I also hope to have a new episode of Let's Read with LabbyDragon up on the last Tuesday of every month.

My promise for this site is to always do things from a place of fun and entertainment, because if I'm not having fun, and you guys aren't having fun, then there's no reason to be doing it.  That isn't to say there will never be serious moments and discussions here, as it's very difficult to be that funny all the time.

To kick this all off, I would like to share with you the progress on my latest cross stitch project: Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.


Why am I making Twilight Sparkle?  She loves books, lives in a library, and while often having awkward social interactions can also be the mentor figure of the group; Twilight Sparkle is me.

My apologies for the less than perfect photo, I'm shite with a camera.  I may be running custom commissions someday soon.  I will have more information on that at a later time when I've gotten it all together with clear guidelines and a gallery of my work.

I'll be back tomorrow with something of a little more substance (hopefully).  Here's to new beginnings, big dreams, and the elements of friendship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment