Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update: Sold

Update! This piece has been sold.  Thank you to everyone who might have passed this link on to friends, and I hope to be able to open commissions soon for those interested.

I framed the Legend of Zelda cross stitch I did, and now it's up for sale.


I'm asking $20 for it to be paid via PayPal.  Please e-mail me first at Kozmkitty@aol.com to confirm intent to purchase and that the piece is still available (though I will try to update this post the second it is sold to avoid confusion).

If you can't buy the piece yourself, please pass the link along to everyone you know who would be interested.  When I've finished my latest piece, I hope to open custom commissions, so be on the look out for those, too.

Have a geeky St. Patrick's Day, and be back tomorrow for your regularly scheduled update!

0 comments:

Post a Comment