Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Working Hard!

Hey all!  I've been working hard on my commissions- like this pillowcase:
Pinkie Pie Pillow

In the mean time, I've uploaded an embarrassing- yet hopefully funny- old project in hopes that it's a decent reward for anyone who's missing my LP's.

Prepare for the most unintentionally funny thing I have ever written, or at least my Intro to Production Design professor thought so. 


Red and Punk is a re-imagining of the Little Red Ridinghood story set as glam rock falls, and punk rock rises, also loosely inspired by the life story of Joan Jett. 


This voiced storyboard was presented as a pitch for a "Behind the Music"/"Lifetime" style film along with prop and costume designs and a model set as a final project in November of 2010.


0 comments:

Post a Comment