Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Giving Thanks

I just want to thank TwelfthDoc for sending my information to Equestria Daily, and HUGE thanks to Equestria Daily for featuring my work and promoting my commissions!  I am so grateful that people like my work and for the boost in commissions.  They're still open, too!  I'm going to be working hard and hopefully I can make my goal of raising enough money to get to the London Film and Comic Con.

I'll be posting pictures of the things I'm making as they are complete and ready to ship out so that you all can see what I've been up to, and maybe get inspired for something you want to have made.

As a side note, I do intend to pick back up with Labby Plays in the future, but it will be after the London trip, since until then, I will be hard at work on commissions and crafts.

Again, thank you everypony and keep spreading the word!

0 comments:

Post a Comment