Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Twilight Sparkle Cross Stitch and Commissions (Updated 1/27/12)

I finally finished the Twilight Sparkle cross stitch!

So cute!!!!!!

Do you know what that means? I am now open for you to commission your very own geek themed cross stitch project!  Spread the link to this post if you enjoy my work, your friends might, too.

Commission information:

I can do anything so long as you provide me with a picture.  E-mail me at Kozmkitty@aol.com and I will respond to your request as quickly as I can.  All commission specifications and prices will be finalized before I ask for payment (by way of PayPal).

Conbadge/pin/keychain- $5

2x3= $10

4x6= $20

5x5= $20

5X7= $25

Additional sizes and shapes are negotiable, just contact me with your desired dimensions and/or shape and I will come up with a price for you (different shapes should fall in the same price category as the size they are most similar to).  Though I am disinclined to go over the 5X7 size as anything much larger will take a considerable amount of time while I am still in college and juggling homework with any commissions I get.

Your non-accessory pieces (meaning things that aren't con badges and key chains) can be either framed or matted, or shipped flat for you to decide what to do with it.

I will accept commissions based upon the number of projects I can complete efficiently (first come, first serve), and then put up notification that commissions are closed until the current batch is done and commissions open again.  I want everyone to get a quality product so I will not take on more than I can handle.

And here's a small gallery of my work:

A previously sold piece.

A Doctor Who wall hanging.

Another wall hanging made for a friend.



This is the con badge I made for Twelfthdoc (you can follow him on Twitter!).



This is the con badge I designed for myself featuring Nayru from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages for the GBC.


A Derpy badge.


A keychain of Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark.



And a couple more pony keychains.

Now for some Pokemon themed stuff.






0 comments:

Post a Comment